1950             Today

                 1950's                                                     Today

Our Funeral Church which was originally a Methodist church dates back to 1867. There is parking for 20 cars within our premises and a public car park to the rear which has 182 spaces.

Our Funeral Church can seat one hundred and fifty mourners. Our church is equipped with a organ, indoor / outside speakers and a over head projector.

Funeral Church 2 

 

 Funeral Church     Funeral Church 1